Microcement AQUA NATURE CimentArt
Check the surface where the product would be apply and make sure the surface is:
- Stable, motionless
- Dry and without humidity
- Free of dust, grease, etc.
Place the protective tape where necessary
For the application over completely smooth walls, do only steps 2, 4, 5 and 6.
In the case of application on floors and walls in bad conditions or with tile joints do all the steps.
1. Extend the Fiberglass mesh CIMENTART over the Surface
2. Apply a layer of CimentArt Primer with a roller over the fiberglass mesh, or in the case of completely smooth walls apply the layer over the Surface.
3. Regularization of the surface with AQUA Nature CimentArt
- The product is provided ready to be used; we recommend mixing the product using a spatula or electric mixer to obtain a complete homogenization of the color
- The coverage is between 1 kg/m2 and 1,5 kg/m2 for a layer of 1mm approx., been always necessary to apply 1 layer minimum. Therefore, between 1 to 1,5 kg of Aqua Nature CimentArt will be required to use the product on a surface of 1 m2
Application of the first layer of Microcement AQUA Nature:
- With the steel trowel, using an angle of 45° giving a thickness of 1mm maximun (the thickness is given by the grain of the mixture and by the pressure used during the application)
- Complete the first application making it as homogeneous and without irregularities as possible
Allow the Microcement Aqua Nature to dry completely:
- The drying time depends on the humidity, temperature, ventilation, etc.
- Remove the irregularities of the first layer of Microcement Aqua Nature with a spatula or with sandpaper grit 40
- Remove the sanding dust. Wipe the surface with a damp cloth to clean it
Place protective tape where necessary
4. Microcement NATURE AQUA CimentArt
The product is provided ready to be used; we recommend mixing it using a spatula or an electric mixer to obtain a complete homogenization of the color. This last layer of AQUA NATURE CimentArt is done with the system fresh over fresh:
- Apply AQUA NATURE CimentArt with a thin layer of 0,7 mm, exerting a light pressure with the Steel trowel cover a surface between 1,5 m2 to 2 m2 maximum. Never apply layers thicker than 1 mm.
- Immediately apply a second layer over the fresh first layer (do not let the first layer to dry). This application method named fresh over fresh. Slightly spray water during the application of the last layer to achieve a completely smooth finishing using the steel trowel.
The union between the first and second layer will give a final thickness of 1,5 mm approximately.
Continue with the next 1,5 to 2 m2 in the same fashion, applying one layer followed by a second layer, always with the same system of fresh over fresh.
The coverage of Microcement AQUA Nature for both layers applied with the fresh over fresh system is approximately 1,5 kg/m2, applying the product with a thickness of 1,5mm maximum.
After the both layers applied with the fresh over fresh system are dry, we recommend sanding it with sandpaper grit 80-120 and always vacuuming well the sanding dust.
On this last layer, never use a damp cloth to remove the dust.
The imperfections and/or trowel marks that remain on the surface when sanded will produce on the CimentArt Nature a kind of aesthetic grains and light stains, similar to natural polished cement.
Pour into a painting pan the CimentArt Sealer and apply a uniform layer with a shorthaired roller or a microfiber roller
- The coverage of the CimentArt sealer is of 100 gr/m2. To use it on a surface of 10 m2 is necessary 1 kg of the product
Clean the roller and the painting pan with water.
- Allow the Sealer to dry, the drying time depends on the humidity, temperature, ventilation, etc. Often dries fast.
6. Bi-Componente water base polyurethane varnish CimentArt
Bi-Componente water base
Recommended for: Indoors and outdoors applications, in every wall, ceiling, floor of moderate traffic.
- Mix 5 parts of the Cimentart Base Aqua Varnish Polyurethane component A with 1 part of the component B
- To make 1 kg of varnish with the two components 840 gr of component A and 160 gr of component B are need it
- The approximate coverage is of 50 gr/ 1m2, applying a thin layer of 0,1mm. Is always necessary to apply two layers. To complete a surface of 10 m2 with two layers approximately 1 kg of the mixture is necessary
Varnish HARD Polyurethane bi-component CimentArt Solvent
Recommended for: indoors and outdoors applications on floors of intense traffic.
- Mix 2 parts of the Component A of the Polyurethane Varnish HARD CIMENTART Solvent Base with 1 part of component B.
- To make 1 kg of Vanish HARD with the two components 666 gr of component A and 333 gr of component B are necessary
- The approximate coverage is of 100 gr/1m2, applying a thin layer of 0, 1 mm. it is always necessary to apply 2 layers. To complete a surface of 10 m2 with one layer 1kg of the mixture is necessary
For any technical guidance write to: email@example.com